Fabric Bias Binding Tape Maker Kit Binder Foot For DIY Sewing Quilting Set 60pcs - New
- Works on straight or curved edges.
- The binder foot is generic, fit for many sewing machines that use a snap-on foot.
- The foot can also be used to attach the bias tape.
- Make beautiful edge finishes with your favorite bias tape.
- With a wooden handle, comfortable to use.
- This tapered awl does not tear your fabric.
- For punching holes, taking out stitches, and marking.
- A great alternative to pins.
- Holds quilt binding while sewing.
- Used for wrapping elastic knitted fabric.
- 4 sizes: 6mm (green); 12mm (yellow); 18mm(red); 25mm (blue). You can either pin the tape or use an iron to keep the form of the tape.
- Easy and convenient to use. It makes the task of making bias tapes easy with a great-looking result.
- Make any fabric into an accent, border, or trim. Great for making bias, especially great in sewing and quilting.
- Bias tape maker can be widely used in various leathercraft, tailor patchwork, DIY, etc.
- Sew the double-fold bias tape in just one step. Adjustable guide holds double-fold bias tape securely around fabric edge as you stitch.
63.50 cm * 50.80 cm * 10.16 cm 0.12 kg
How to use tape makers:
Step 1. Cut the bias strips across the fabric at 45°.
Step 2. On the wrong side up the tape maker, use the awl to pull the fabric through.
Step 3. Pull tape maker and press in folds iron, ready for sewing on or gluing.
- 4Pcs x Fabric Bias Tape Makers (4 Sizes)
- 4Pcs x Wonder Clips
- 1PC x Wooden Awl
- 1PC x Adjustable Bias Binder Foot
- 50Pcs x Ball Point Pins
Would you please allow minor deviation due to manual measurement?
Due to the difference between different monitors in each computer, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-8 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)